Up to £500 of training for business leaders
and a further £500 of matched funding
is waiting for your company to claim.
Claiming your money
The process is quick and easy.
A Leadership & Management Broker will either visit your company and
complete a free impartial Business Review or in some regions an online
application can be completed to access the money.
The broker or the online form will help you to develop a concise Personal
Action Plan which outlines your requirements as a business.
Once you have submitted your application and it is approved, Mindsport will
receive a cheque and we will send you a discount code which can be used to
offset the training cost.
Contact us on 0117 328 1486 and we will help you with the paper work.
- The first £500 of support is directed to the owner/manager or a key director and match funding is NOT required.
- An additional £500 matched grant may be deployed on the development of the top team and/or senior/middle managers.
- If you employ between 5 and 249 people then grants are available to help all sectors develop their leadership and management skills.
- Has a total balance sheet value less than £29M and an annual turnover less than £34M, and, is not more than 25% owned by a company which does not complete with both of these limits and those on employee numbers.
- Has not received Leadership and Management funding from Business Link since April 2006.
- Falls within the De Minimis limits for State Aid.
- All sectors can access the grant – except Governmental departments, LA Schools, and NHS organisations.
Contact us on
0117 328 1486 and we will do most of the paper work for you.