Our current educational clients include:
- City Academy
- Sir Bernard Lovell School
- Team Bath
- The University of the West of England
- The Kingswood Partnership
- Cheltenham Girls College
Case Study: City Academy Bristol
Mindsport is currently working closely with Ben Tucker, who is the Head of
the Business and Finance School at City Academy. In 2008 Mindsport delivered
a series of sessions for their Year 13s to improve their motivation towards
achieving academic success.
The measurable results from the training were the following:
- A significantly improved pass-rate compared to previous years.
- The students developed a stronger work-ethic towards revision and coursework completion.
- A stronger relationship between the students and the members of staff was built.
- The students gained a stronger awareness of the benefits academic success brings.
- Overall a greater level of motivation was observed within the group.
Working with Sam and Mindsport has reinforced my belief that psychology is a
fundamental component of a student’s development.
We have clearly achieved measurable successes through the delivery of
mental skills training within the Business and Finance School at City
Academy. Helping the students act upon their revision goals was
We aim to expand the Mindsport programme so that more students
significantly improve their chances of academic and professional success. Through
careful planning we are confident that we can raise the grades of all those that are
included in the Mindsport training programme.