Who are you at your best?
Mindsport training in sport equips you with the skills and techniques
to mentally coach others, as well as yourself. Through interactive
and client-centred workshops you are given the tools you need to get
a winning edge in sport. Mindsport also provides you with ongoing support,
so that mental training becomes a natural part of your sporting regimes.
Who is it for?
The course is for individuals that want to develop the skills to mentally coach
themselves and others. Among these individuals includes:
- Parents of young performers
- Strength and conditioning coaches
- Sports Technicians
- Senior athletes
What do you get?
Candidates receive many direct and indirect benefits from Mindsport's core and advanced syllabus, including:
- Intensive training equipping you with world class mental techniques and strategies.
- A Mindsport certification, recognising your competency in the field of Mindsport technology.
- An in-depth course manual that provides you with the opportunity to refresh your knowledge at any time.
- Pull out exercises and templates to use in your sporting environment.
- Monthly follow-up telephone consultations for 6 months to discuss how well you are applying your mind coaching expertise.
- 1 year of email consultations to support and advise the implementation of your mental coaching.
- Mindsport CD-ROM allowing you to build your own customised positive reminders.